As specialists in women’s health, we provide an expert level of care that goes well beyond a general practitioner. From its earliest days more than 65 years ago, Mile High OB/GYN has been serving generations of women with the highest-quality and most advanced women’s health care.
What are some of the gynecological conditions you treat?
We treat the following with gynecology services:
- Premenstrual syndrome – Commonly referred to as PMS, premenstrual syndrome can produce a variety of symptoms, and the majority of women experience some level of PMS.
- Vaginitis, including bacterial and yeast infections – This vaginal inflammation can cause itching, discharge, or pain, and can be treated fairly easily.
- Postmenopausal bleeding – For women who experience bleeding after menopause, there can be many causes. It is important to have this evaluated right away.
- Heavy, painful, or irregular periods – Our specialists will help pinpoint the cause and offer an effective treatment for women who suffer from these conditions.
- Endometriosis – This painful condition occurs when tissues that are supposed to line the uterus walls form on the outside of the uterus. It is treatable with medications and should be addressed with our specialists.
- Fibroids – These abnormal growths form in the uterus. There are different types and varying treatment options available.
- Ovarian cysts – There are different types of cysts that can form in the ovaries, with different causes and treatments. It is important to have these conditions evaluated and treated.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) – This condition occurs when hormones are not in balance, and it can hinder a woman’s ability to get pregnant.
- In-office surgery – We can conduct a number of surgical procedures in our office, saving time and providing greater convenience to our patients.