When to Seek Women’s Health Care
No matter what age you are, it’s always important to seek out women’s mental health care. Because women have health conditions that can often go unnoticed and untreated, getting treatment for a problem as early as possible is the best route to prevent further complications. You should seek women’s health care if you:
- Are sexually active
- Want to get tested for an STI
- Are looking at contraception options
- Wish to start the family planning process
- Are having complications with your menstrual cycle
- Experience pain during sex
- Have a family history of cancer in the reproductive system
- Have a family history of other women’s health conditions
How Mile High OBGYN + Midwifery Manages Women’s Health
Women's Health Care Specialists Near You
Meet Our Outstanding Providers
Do you still have questions about how our midwives can help with your general women’s health concerns?
While OB/GYNs have a medical degree (MD), midwives receive training in a different program. Midwives also tend to act both as a practitioner and an advocate for patients, providing education about the body.
Yes! Midwives can diagnose and treat a number of women’s health conditions.
Insurance Options We Honor
Mile High OBGYN + Midwifery accepts most major insurance providers! If you have any questions about whether we accept your insurance or not, please reach out to us.
Find a Provider Near You
Use our map tool to find a provider at a convenient location near you.